NTR OFFROAD PARK RULES
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE PREMISES. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
1. All minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
2. Underage drinking is strictly prohibited.
3. Any and all weapons are strictly prohibited.
4. Glass bottles or glass containers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
5. Fighting is strictly prohibited.
6. Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
7. No pets allowed.
8. No dirt bikes allowed.
9. The speed limit is 10 miles per hour on the main roads and in the campsites. All posted safety signage must
be followed at all times.
10. All ATV, UTVs and trucks must have working headlights while riding at night.
11. Safety equipment should be utilized at all times while riding. We strongly recommend wearing helmets
and seatbelts (where applicable) while riding, and following the manufacturer’s safety guidelines for your vehicle.
12. Wristbands must be worn at all times. Anyone who is not wearing a wristband is subject to immediate
removal from the premises. If the wristband breaks or becomes damaged to the point that you cannot
wear it, you must come to the ticket office with the original wristband and we will replace it once we have
verified purchase of your original ticket.
13. No strobe lights or flashing lights resembling emergency lights are permitted.
14. All campers, motorhomes, RVs, enclosed trailers, semi-trailers, and the like are subject to search by park
staff. Anyone refusing to allow a search will not be allowed on the premises. Anyone found to be trying to
enter the park without paying will be permanently banned.
15. Stealing will NOT be tolerated. Anyone caught stealing will be arrested, prosecuted and permanently
banned from the park.
16. We reserve the right to refuse entry of anyone who is deemed by the park staff to be intoxicated or acting
in a disorderly way.
17. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the park who is deemed by the staff to be intoxicated or
acting in a disorderly way.
18. Unauthorized soliciting will not be tolerated. Vendors must have approval from the park management to
solicit any and all products. Failure to get approval before entry will result in removal from the park and
no refunds will be given for admission tickets.
19. NO SWIMMING ALLOWED in any ponds located on the premises.